What an amazing picture of grandpa. That first one with the Tetons in the back is great. When I saw that it really took my breath away. It just really expresses grandpa in that picture. It really makes you think of how happily he lived his life and how happy he made those around him. He really was a happy man. You can just see the peace in his face. It is something that cant be bought. It makes me want to be just like him. It makes me feel proud that I like to fish like he did. I also love the outdoors like he did. But to be like grandpa the most important thing is to love your family. Saying that grandpa had a kind heart and loved others is like saying a grizzly bear is a powerfull animal. The bear is powerfull but it doesn't know it. That is the way it has always been it doesn't know any different. I love you guys. When I saw that picture I fealt like my stomache went in to my throat and it really made me miss grandpa. What an awesome picture though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment