CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grandpa's Birthday

I have been thinking a lot today about Grandpa today.I looked at the Calender this morning and realized that tomorrow is his birth day. Anyway I was reading my bible this morning and found this verse. So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. 1 Corinthians 15:42-44 It makes me feel better when I think about Grandpa having a new body and not having any more pain. His knees don't hurt anymore; he doesn't need his cane; he is in perfect health now.When Grandpa first died, thinking he was in a better place didn't really make me feel any better. I knew he was in heaven but I was sad because he wasn't with us any more and our lives are not going to be the same but this verse makes me feel happy for him even if I wish he was still here.

0 comments: